Shreyal Pandey is a social media celebrity, actress, and fashion, travel, and lifestyle model. She is also known as MyGlamGirl by her fans. She has 649k followers on Instagram.
In 2017, she appeared as the lead actress in the short Bollywood film COD-City of Dreams as Suhana Khan. She is very active on her social media accounts, such as Instagram, TikTok, and Chingari, where she regularly shares her attractive photos, funny dubbing, and dance videos, and she has a large number of followers.
She was a Tiktok star before the Chinese app got banned in India due to privacy breach in 2020.
She was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on August 7, 1995. In 2021, she will be 26 years old.
Shreyal Pandey Wiki
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Instagram User name||shreyalpandey|
|Instagram followers||483K follower|
|Instagram joining date||January 8, 2015|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Modelling, actress, Influencer|
|Husband name||Not applicable|
|Boyfriend name||Aashu Tiwari|
|Father Name||Rakesh Pandey|
|Mother Name||Sherni Pandey|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)|
|School||Mumbai Public School|
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Official app link||shreyalvip.joinmy.app|
|Phone No||Not Known|
Shreyal Pandey MyGlamGirl trivia and facts
Shreyal Pandey decided to pursue a career in fashion and modelling since she was in high school, and she has been preparing for it ever since. As a student, she competed in and won several fashion shows and dance competitions between 2015 and 2017.
In 2016, she was featured in the popular Hindi newspaper Dainik Jagran for her involvement in a Traival-themed fashion show. She began working as a professional fashion model and ramp show in 2017.
She is also very active on her social media accounts such as TikTok, Instagram, and the Chingari app, where she shares her Hot and Bold eye-catching images as well as Funny Lip-Sync videos. She has almost 5 lakh followers on Instagram. She is more active on Instagram as Tiktok is banned in India now.
She worked as a brand ambassador for a number of multinational corporations, promoting their products through advertising.
- Shreyal Pandey chose to pursue a profession in fashion and modeling when she was in high school, and she has been training for it ever since.
- As a student, she competed in and won several fashion shows and dance contests between 2015 and 2017.
- In 2016, she was mentioned in the prominent Hindi daily Dainik Jagran for her involvement in a Traival-themed fashion display.
- She began working as a professional fashion model and ramp show in 2017.
- She is also highly active on her social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, and the Chingari app, where she posts her Hot and Bold eye-catching photos as well as Funny Lip-Sync videos.
- She served as a brand ambassador for a number of global corporations, promoting their products through advertising.