Tammy Lynn Sytch is an American wrestling manager, valet, and ring announcer who has been involved in the sport since 1992. She was one of the most famous and controversial Divas of her time.
Sunny had a rivalry with Sable (Rena Mero) which is intact till now. She was approached by Playboy at the peak of her career but she turned it down because she said she was too shy to pose for it.
I don’t have the wrong impression of her. I spent days and weeks and months in the locker room with her. She’s not a nice person and everyone else felt the same. You’ve never been around her like I have. You have a ‘fan impression’ of her. You don’t know the truth.— Tamara Sytch (@WWEHOFerSunny) July 2, 2020
Sunny has been in and out of jail and hospital for many issues. Recently she was admitted to the hospital for Gall bladder and pancreas issues.
She was 1996-97 Most Downloaded celebrity on AOL (yes Google was an alien then). But in 2016 she accepted to appear in the explicit video named Sunny Side Up with Will Powers.
She has since received numerous awards, including the Slammy Award, WWE Hall of Fame, Best Buns, Minds Behind the Mayhem, and others. In addition, she rose to prominence as a result of her legal difficulties.
She has been arrested more than ten times thus far. You can learn more about her by reading the article below. She is one of the most searched celebrities on Onlyfans.
WWE Sunny Biography
|Name||Tammy Lynn Sytch|
|Date Of Birth||07th December 1972|
|Place||Matawan, New Jersey|
|Profession||Wrestler and Entertertainer|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Partner||Chris Candido (1990-2005) and Damien Darling (2013 – Present)|
|Affairs||Shawn Michaels, Chris Masters, British Bulldog, Chris Candido, Josh The Indie Guy, Dolph Ziggler|
Tammy Lynn Sytch is well-known for what?
A professional wrestler’s manager, valet, and ring announcer from the United States. Now she is one of the most searched performers on Onlyfans.
Tammy Lynn Sytch is from where?
Tammy was born under the birth sign of Sagittarius to her parents in 1972, making her 47 years old at the time of this writing. Her parents’ identities, however, have yet to be revealed. His father retired from the United States Navy, while her mother’s occupation is unknown. She also has a sister, Denise Stone, with whom she grew up in Matawan, New Jersey. Her nationality is American, and she is of white ethnicity.
She received her education at Red Bank Catholic High School and afterwards at Wellesley College in Massachusetts. She then enrolled at the University of Tennessee, intending to become plastic or orthopaedic surgeon. During her first year at college, she also worked as a freelance photographer.
What is WWE’s Sunny up to these days?
- In terms of her professional wrestling career, Tammy began in 1992 when she signed a six-month contract with Smoky Mountain Wrestling.
- She made her film debut as Tammy Fytch in 1993.
- In 1994, she appeared as a commentator for “Live Event News” portions on syndicated WWF television shows under the name Tamara Murphy.
- Later, in early 1995, she left the promotion to work for the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).
- After a month, her then-boyfriend, Candido, joined the WWF, and the couple began to appear as Sunny and Skip. Zip later joined the team and was there when they won the Tag Team Championship over The Godwinns at WrestleMania XII.
- She was named Manager of the Year by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 1996. She was also AOL’s most downloaded woman that year.
- She briefly served as Faarooq Asaad’s manager, assisting him in his fight with Marc Mero and his valet Sable for the Intercontinental Championship.
- She went on to host additional WWF television shows, including LiveWire and Shotgun Saturday Night. She was also seen on MTV’s Singled Out and Entertainment Tonight.
- She made an appearance at ECW’s Hardcore Heaven 1997 pay-per-view in 1997.
- She became the manager of the Legion of Doom 2000 in 1998, and she led them to victory in a Tag Team Championship number one contender battle royal at WrestleMania XIV.
- She was later released in July 1998 amid rumors of backstage conflicts with Rena “Sable” Mero and painkiller addiction, as well as missing multiple appearances.
- She then moved on to Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), where she aided Candido in his victory over Lance Storm and their ensuing feud.
- Storm later introduced his valet, a spoof of Sytch. Later that year, in the midst of new drug-related rumours, She and Candido took a break from television.
- After a brief tour of Australia, she reappeared in October 1999 on an episode of ECW on TNN, where she freely discussed her previous drug problems and rehabilitation. Later, in December 1999, the lovebirds quit the promotion.
- Following that, the couple signed with Xtreme Pro Wrestling (XPW) in early 2000, and eventually with World Championship Wrestling (WCW).
- After leaving WCW, the pair joined Xtreme Pro Wrestling, where she managed Candido to another title, the XPW World Heavyweight Title.
- The pair relocated to Puerto Rico in 2003 to work for Victor Quinones’ International Wrestling Association organization. After six months, the pair resigned from their promotion and returned to the United States.
- Chris Candido, her high school sweetheart, died of pneumonia in 2005. After that, she was back in the independent circuit on a regular basis. She appeared as a referee for NWS Wrestling in May 2005 and on June 4th, 2005, she attended a Chris Candido Memorial Show.
- Soon after leaving NWA Cyberspace, she signed with the New Jersey-based National Wrestling Superstars (NWS) as her primary wrestling promotion.
- She featured in a few of the promotion’s concerts over the summer, and she managed Lex Luger to win against Johnny Candido on June 3rd, 2006.
- She won the WSU Championship in 2007 after defeating Alicia at a Women Superstars Uncensored (WSU) show in Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey. She did, however, lose the title to Nikki Roxx in 2008.
- She competed in the 25-Diva battle royal for the title of “Miss WrestleMania” at WrestleMania XXV in 2009, but was defeated by Beth Phoenix.
- On April 2, 2011, she was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by the entire roster of WWE Divas.
- She appeared in Dynamite Championship Wrestling’s 9th Anniversary Event in 2012. She would be the Event’s official host.
- She also appeared for Pennsylvania Premiere Wrestling in 2013 at the “Back at It” event in Freeland, Pennsylvania.
- Aside from these, on February 4, 2016, she published her autobiography, A Star Shattered: The Rise & Fall & Rise of Wrestling Diva Tammy “Sunny” Sytch.
- In addition, in 1997, she was offered a six-figure payment to pose naked for Playboy magazine. She, however, declined the offer.
- Later, from 2001 to 2003, she posed naked for Missy Hyatt’s adult website Wrestling Vixxxens. She then left the shooting, claiming she never received the money.
- Sunny Side Up: In Through the Backdoor, a pornographic film starring Sytch, was released in 2016 by Vivid Entertainment.
Tammy Lynn Sytch is married to who?
Tammy Lynn Sytch has never married, however, she became engaged to Damien Darling in January 2013. Prior to that, she was in a relationship with Chris Candido since 1990. The lovebirds lived a happy life together till he died in 2005. In 1996, she also dated Davey Boy Smith and Shawn Michaels. She is currently living a blissful life and appears to be content with Onlyfans.
Sunny has admitted that she had a physical relationship with her childhood crush Shawn Michaels in her days in WWF.
In addition, she was admitted to the hospital in 2001 after her appendix burst, necessitating time away from wrestling to heal. In addition, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer but underwent a hysterectomy and was later cancer-free in 2013 while incarcerated.
What are Tammy Lynn Sytch’s legal issues?
- Tammy Lynn Sytch was arrested five times in 2012, for disorderly conduct, third-degree burglary, and three charges of violating a protection order.
- She was jailed for the sixth time in early 2013 for breaking a protective order. She was freed in May 2013 after serving 114 days in prison. In 2015, she was arrested three times in Pennsylvania for DUI. She did, however, plead guilty to all three major offences, and the minor charges were dropped.
- She pled guilty to driving while suspended in early 2016, and was sentenced to 90 days in jail, but her 97 days in rehab were counted as time served. The same year, she was charged with violating her parole in connection with her three Pennsylvania DUI charges from 2015. She was sentenced to $1,496.45 in fines for the remaining offences and freed on February 3rd, 2017.
- In 2018, she was arrested for two DUIs and was also charged with fleeing the scene of an accident. She was arrested yet again for driving while intoxicated and other traffic violations. However, she was released into the custody of the Holmdel Police Department after it was determined that she still had outstanding warrants in both Holmdel, New Jersey, and Knowlton Township, New Jersey for $1,500 and $1,000, respectively.
- She was later transferred from Monmouth County to the Carbon County Correctional Facility to face her Pennsylvania charges. She was released on February 25th, 2020, after serving more than a year in prison.
- Tammy Lynn Sytch’s net worth is unknown.
Tammy Lynn Sytch has earned a big chunk of money and compensation through her career as a professional wrestling manager in the sports industry. According to online sources, she has a net worth of $12 million as of 2021. Her income and assets, however, have yet to be revealed. She also makes money from her naked photoshoots.
Accident in April 2022
The fatal crash that killed a 75 yeard old woman involved Tamara Lynn Sytch and took place just before 8:30 p.m. on March 25 in Ormond Beach, Florida, according to a release from police.
According to the police release, two automobiles were travelling south and were stopped at a traffic light, one behind the other. However, a third vehicle, allegedly driven by Sytch, failed to stop and collided with one of the stopped automobiles. The vehicle struck by Sytch’s vehicle subsequently collided with the second vehicle and stopped at the light.
The driver of the vehicle struck by Sytch, 75-year-old Julian Lasseter, was taken to a nearby hospital but subsequently pronounced dead.
Tammy Lynn Sytch’s height
Tammy Lynn Sytch stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 54 kg. She has an athletic physique (though has gained some weight in the past few years), dark brown eyes, and blonde hair. Furthermore, her physical measurement has yet to be revealed. We will notify you as soon as we receive an update.