Megha Gupta is an actress, model, and television presenter who was born on May 13, 1985 in Lucknow, India. Gupta has appeared in a number of television shows, including Kkavyanjali, Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, Mamta, C.I.D., MTV Big F, and Main Teri Parchhain Hoon. She competed in Nach Baliye 4 with Naman Shaw and finished second.
In August 2014, Gupta also appeared in Yeh Hai Aashiqui and Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
Megha Gupta Marriage and Divorce
Aditya Shroff, the owner of Fame Cinemas, was Gupta’s husband. She married Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani actor Siddhant Karnick in August 2016, however, the couple divorced in 2020. Karnick and Gupta married in August 2016, however, they divorced after living apart for a while.
Siddhant Karnick and Megha Gupta met in 2015 through mutual friends and clicked right away. They married secretly in a Mumbai court in 2016 after dating for some time. Reports of marital strife, on the other hand, began to circulate in 2018.
Megha Gupta is a health and fitness enthusiast, as evidenced by her most recent Instagram post. The actress frequently shares videos and photographs from her workouts on social media.
Megha is quite popular on social media and she has more than 1.2 million followers on her Instagram account.
- Does Megha Gupta smoke? : It is unknown.
- Megha Gupta drinks alcohol: Yes.
- Megha Gupta is an Indian model and television actress who has acted in shows such as Kkavyanjali, Kumkum, Mamta, C.I.D., Big F episode 2, and Main Teri Parchhain Hoon.
- The acting was something that happened to her by chance. She returned to Muscat in 2004 to complete her graduation (BMM) at Wilson College in Mumbai. For a college project, she needed to see the CEO of Balaji Production. She was then invited for an audition for the TV show Kkavyajanli.
- She appeared on Nach Baliye 4 alongside Naman Shaw in 2005.
- She married Aditya Shroff (the owner of Fame Cinemas) in December 2010, however, the couple divorced in 2014.
- She married Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani actor Siddhant Karnick in 2016, however, the couple divorced in 2020.
- Megha Gupta often posts her bold images on her social media accounts.
- Megha is a fitness freak and she is a biohacker (someone who employs science and technology to improve and optimize the function of his or her body).
More Actress to explore