People are searching for Samsung curd maestro refrigerator ad actress name and let us tell you her name is Vedhika Kumar.
Vedhika Kumar is an Indian actress and model who has worked in films in Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and Telugu. She received an Edison Award and was nominated for a South Filmfare Award.
Her acting career began with the Tamil film Madrasi. She made her breakthrough as Angamma in Bala’s historical picture Paradesi (2013), where she received critical acclaim and honours. She appeared in Kaaviya Thalaivan a year later (2014).
Her Kannada film Shivalinga became one of the Kannada industry’s biggest blockbusters in 2016. In 2019, she starred in the Tamil film Kanchana 3, which became one of the year’s highest-grossing Tamil films. In 2019, she made her Bollywood debut with the film The Body.
Vedhika was born on February 21, 1988, and raised in Mumbai, but her family is from the Maharashtra–Karnataka borderlands. Kannada is her native language.
Interesting Facts about Vedhika Kumar
- Vedhika Kumar does not smoke.
- There is no information about the consumption of alcohol by Vedhika.
- Vedhika was born into a middle-class Kannada family with Maharashtra ancestors.
She was always drawn to the glamour world and began her career as a model.
- She studied acting at Mumbai’s famed ‘Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute’ before becoming an actress.
- She is a fantastic dancer who received her training at Mumbai’s ‘Shiamak Davar’s School of Performing Arts.’
- She is proficient in several languages, including Kannada, Tamil, Telegu, Marathi, Hindi, and English.
- She barely avoided a pool accident in 2013 while filming her debut Malayalam film ‘Sringaravelan’ in Kochi. She was meant to be put in a water tank for a scenario where she had to pretend as if she was struggling in the water with the help of a concrete wall. However, the concrete wall fell, causing a panic. A male unit assistant assisted her in some way, but he wounded his leg in the process.
- Her breakout performance as “Angamma” in the National Award-winning Tamil period film ‘Paradesi’ catapulted her to stardom (2013).
- She is a spiritual person who is a devout follower of Lord Krishna.
- Despite her success in South Indian cinema, she is reputed to be a down-to-earth and humble individual.
- She is a big fan of animals.