Krishna Shroff is a model, film producer, and businesswoman from India. Kishu is Krishna Shroff’s nickname. Krishna comes from a family where many religions and cultures are involved. Her maternal grandfather was a Bengali Hindu while her grandmother was a French Christian.
Her paternal grandfather was a Gujrati Hindu while her grandmother was an Uyghur from Kazakhstan. So Krishna Shroff never faced any cultural restriction from her family.
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on January 21, 1993. Her current age is 29 years old. She is the daughter of the legendary Jackie Shroff and has already established herself as a star in her own right. She was born and raised in Mumbai, and her family has ties to the Bollywood industry.
Krishna Shroff is approximately 3 years younger than her brother Jai Hemant Shroff aka Tiger Shroff.
Despite her strong family background, she did not follow in the footsteps of her father and brother and instead pursued a career in film production. She enjoys sports and is a fitness enthusiast, and she owns her own gym in Mumbai.
She has always been in the spotlight for her personal life, in addition to being a fitness enthusiast.
|Date of Birth||21 January 1993|
|Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age||29 years (up to 2022)|
|School||American School of Bombay, Mumbai|
|Marital Status / Marriage||Unmarried|
|Height||Centimeters- 163 cm|
meters- 1.63 m
Feet Inches- 5′ 4”
Family of Krishna Shroff
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, to an upper-class Hindu family. Her father, Jackie Shroff, is a well-known Bollywood actor, and her mother, Ayesha Shroff, is a well-known film producer in the industry. Tiger Shroff, an actor, is her elder brother and a well-known name in the film industry. She is from a wealthy and powerful family and has a strong presence in Bollywood. She maintains a strong grip on her career.
Krishna Shroff Schooling
She graduated from the American School of Bombay and later relocated to Dubai to further her education at the prestigious SAE University. She did not continue her family’s tradition of becoming an actress after graduating, but instead earned her degree and worked in directing creative media, and film production.
Krishna Shroff’s affair
Krishna is not an actor, but she still makes headlines in the news, not for her films, but for her personal affairs. Currently, she is in a relationship with Turkish chef Nusret, who is popularly known as Salt Bae.
She was previously dating Eban Hyams, a professional basketball player. The couple was dating for a long time and was frequently spotted in popular hangout spots in Mumbai and other countries.
Eban currently resides in Sydney and maintains an open relationship with Krishna. They usually posted love-filled photos of each other on their Instagram accounts. But the couple broke in 2020, after which she started dating Nusret and deleted all the photos with Eban on her Instagram account.
Prior to dating Ebon, she was in a relationship with Spencer Johnson, a Brazilian football trainer. The couple used to take selfies together and attend various events together. However, their relationship ended after a while.
Krishna Shroff’s Professional Career
Despite coming from a film family, she did not want to be an actress like her brother Tiger or father, Jackie, and instead pursued directing. She is one of those people who enjoys being behind the camera and has decided to pursue a career as a filmmaker.
She made her directorial debut in 2015 with the movie “Black Sheep,” which received positive reviews from critics. At various film festivals, the film received national and international acclaim.
Aside from that, she is a fitness enthusiast who owns a gym centre in Mumbai called “MMA Matrix,” which is the reason for her toned body and the secret to her washboard abs.
Krishna Shroff claimed in an interview with Bollywood Life that she has had numerous film offers but has turned them all down. When asked about her ambitions, Krishna Shroff stated that she has never desired to work in the film industry and that fitness is her life’s love. “I’ve of course said, ‘No,’ to every one of them because I’ve been quite solid and clear in my head from the beginning – it’s not something that I wanted to go into, it simply doesn’t kindle that flame within me like,” she said of film offers.
She, like her brother, enjoys going to the gym on a regular basis and works hard to improve her fitness.
Krishna Shroff movie
Krishna has not appeared in any movies though she told in an interview that she will accept an offer if she has to play her brother Tiger Shroff’s reel life sister as she thinks both can make a perfect action sibling on screen.
She has appeared on a multi starter music video named Kinni Kinni Vaari and was released in July 2021.
Some interesting Krishna Shroff facts and occupation
- Unlike his father and brother, she chose a career in direction and
- As an associate producer and director, she made her debut with the documentary film “Blacksheep.” The film received international acclaim and was shown at a number of film festivals.
- She is a fitness enthusiast who owns a gym in Mumbai called “MMA Matrix.”
- If you scroll through their Instagram feed, you’ll notice how much she enjoys getting tattoos. She has at least ten tattoos on her body, each with a special meaning.
- Aside from her professional career, she enjoys doing volunteer work and hopes to help homeless children in Mumbai.
- She shot to fame after some of her Instagram photos went viral.
- As a fitness enthusiast, she is always trying to motivate others and gives everyone a major physical goal.
- She has a close relationship with actress Disha Patani, who is rumored to be her brother’s girlfriend.
- Krishna was quite disturbed when there were stories going on about her mother Ayesha Shroff having an affair with Sahil Khan.
- In 2021, Krishna Shroff along with her family moved from their rented Bandra home to a 8 bedroom apartment in Khar west, in Mumbai.
- Krishna and Tiger Shroff’s new home was decorated by her mother Ayesha Shroff and John Abraham’s younger brother Alan Abraham.
- Krishna’s new neighbours are Rani Mukherji and cricketer Hardik Pandya and Krunal Pandya.
is Krishna Shroff married?
No, Krishna is not married but she is in a relationship with Turkish chef Nusret, who is popularly known as Salt Bae on social media.