Sameksha Singh is a well-known Indian actress. She was born in Chandigarh, India on October 8, 1985. In 2004, she made her film debut with Telugu movie 143.
She has also appeared in films in Punjabi, Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu languages. She has also appeared in television serials such as Tantra, Khichdi, Arjun, Porus, and Badi Dooooor Se Aaye Hai.
Her father and mother’s names are unknown. Read- Pooja Bhalekar: Ram Gopal Varma’s New Girl | Biography
|Real Name||Sameksha Singh Oswal|
|Occupation||Actress and Influencer|
|Famous Role||Zaara Khan in TV serial Zaara (2006)|
|Height||Centimeters- 165 cm|
|Meters- 1.65 m|
|Feet Inches- 5’ 5”|
|Weight||Kilograms- 54 kg|
|Pounds- 119 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||08-10-1985|
|Place of Birth||Chandigarh, India|
|Education Qualifications||Graduation in Electronics Engineering|
|Debut||Film Debut: 143 (Telugu, 2004), Arinthum Ariyamalum (Tamil, 2005), Mr.Hot Mr.Kool (Bollywood, 2007), Lucky Di Unlucky Story (Pollywood, 2013)|
|TV Debut: Zaara (Hindi, 2006)|
Some Uncommon Facts About Sameksha Singh
- Is Sameksha Singh a smoker? It is unknown.
- Does Sameksha Singh consume alcohol? : It is unknown.
- Sameksha began her career as a model, appearing in television commercials for Johnson’s baby prickly heat powder, Sunsilk, Metro tyres, Hyundai Xing, and Univercell mobile.
- Her breakthrough role was in the Telugu film 143 in 2004.
- She worked in a number of languages, including Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu.
- She was awarded the Balraj Sahni National Award for her contribution to Punjabi cinema.