Pooja Hegde is an Indian actress and model. Pooja is in the news for her fitness and speaking photos every day. Pooja started her film career with the Tamil film Mugamoodi and today she is a well-known actress in the Hindi film world.
Pooja has begun shooting for Salman Khan’s ‘Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali’ after returning from the 75th Cannes Film Festival.
Pooja was in the middle of the first schedule of the film when she was asked to represent India at the yearly festival.
Pooja Hegde was born in Mumbai on 13th October 1990, this is what her life has been like so far, Pooja Hegde’s parents are from Karnataka, so she is associated with Karnataka too, and that’s why her mother tongue is Tulu.
Pooja Hegde Biography
|Model and actress
|Date Of Birth
|13th October 1990
|Brother (Rishabh Hegde)
|Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu, and Marathi
|Shrimati Mithibai motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
Mohenjo Daro (Hindi),
Oka Laila Kosam (Telugu)
Pooja Hegde also knows Hindi, English, Kannada, and Tamil languages, which she can speak easily without any hindrance. Pooja Hegde’s father Manjunath Hegde is a lawyer and her mother is associated with the profession of immunology and genetics. Pooja Hegde also has a brother, who is a doctor.
Pooja Hegde education
Pooja Hegde’s family is quite highly educated, which is why she was also very good in her studies. Pooja Hegde completed her studies up to 12th with commerce and then she completed her graduation and post-graduation from commerce from MMK College.
Pooja Hegde’s career
First Film: Pooja Hegde started her career with Tamil film, Tamil film industry’s famous director Miskin offered Pooja Hegde to work in his film “Mugamoodi”. This film was released in 2012, this film was liked by the people and this movie also got a lot of success at the box office.
But there were many people who did not like Pooja Hegde’s work at all and started doing evil to her, but Pooja was defiant to this outside noise, she kept working hard and moving forward.
Opportunity to work with Ranveer Kapoor: In 2013, Pooja Hegde got an offer to do Hero Scooty advertisement with Bollywood actor Ranveer Kapoor. After this advertisement, people liked Pooja’s face very much and with this, she got a lot of popularity.
Advertisement gave an opportunity to work with Hrithik Roshan: After doing this ad with Bollywood’s famous director Ashutosh Gowariker’s wife liked her face very much and for this reason, she selected him for her film Mohenjo Daro.
This film could not get much success, but Pooja’s acting was highly appreciated by the people, due to which she gradually started getting offers from movies.
Some interesting facts about Pooja Hegde
- Pooja Hegde participated in Miss India Competition in 2009, in which she was eliminated in the first round. But Pooja again participated in the competition for the second year and this time she got second place in Miss India Universe.
- Pooja told that she is the youngest member in her entire family, who remembers the entire Bhagavad Gita.
- Pooja Hegde’s childhood name was Lakshmi, which her grandmother did not like at all and she changed her name to Pooja.
- Pooja Hegde told that if she was not an actor, she would have chosen photography, face designing, or any business as her career.
- Pooja Hegde also loves singing and support.
- Pooja Hegde also loves dogs, so she has also brought up a dog.