In this post, we will discover Ghazal Alagh Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband & More. Ghazal Alagh recently posted an Instagram photo of herself, her husband Varun Alagh, and their new car. Ghazal and Varun are seen posing with a red Audi e-tron electric car worth 1.19 crore in the photo.
Ghazal Alagh is an Indian businessman. She is a co-founder of the well-known cosmetics business MamaEarth, which was one of the first to offer natural baby care products. In 2021, she has also served as a judge on the first season of the television business reality show Shark Tank India and probably will judge the second season.
|DOB||02 September 1988|
|Age||33 Years (As of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Net Worth||$10-20 Million|
|Hometown||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Spouse Name||Varun Alagh|
|Child||Two Sons (Agastya Alagh)|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, Writing & Reading Books|
Ghazal Alagh was born in Gurgaon, Haryana, on September 2, 1988. She graduated from Punjab University with a BCA. She enrolled in the Summer Intense Study at the School of Visual Arts and completed an intensive course in figurative art at the New York Academy of Art.
In 2016, she co-founded Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd (MamaEarth) with her husband Varun Alagh, the first toxin-free Indian brand. She worked as a corporate trainer for NIIT Limited for two years.
Mamaearth was launched in 2016 by Varun and Ghazal. Ghazal mentioned in a 2018 interview that they founded the brand after attempting to find safe items for her son Agastya.
“It all started three years ago with the birth of our kid, Agastya,” she explained. We recognized the demand for safe products and their scarcity in the Indian market. We asked our friends and family who were traveling abroad to bring us natural items. And we weren’t alone; we encountered a large number of folks who were doing the same thing. That’s when we decided to scour the Indian market for the greatest ingredients and safety requirements for our baby. We resolved to take matters into our own hands, not just for our babies, but for all babies everywhere. That is how Mamaearth was born.”
Shark Tank India celebrity Ghazal Alagh and husband Varun Alagh welcomed their second child, a son, in March 2022. Ghazal revealed the baby’s name as Ayaan while sharing a photo of herself, Varun, their elder son Agastya Alagh, and the newborn’s hands.
Some Interesting Facts About Ghazal Alagh
- Ghazal Alagh was born and raised in the Haryana town of Gurgaon.
- She had always aspired to be a successful businesswoman.
- Since 2012, she has been a founder member of Dietexpert.
- Ghazal has been named a judge on Shark Tank India, India’s first television business reality show, which will premiere on the Sony Entertainment channel in 2021. The show was inspired by Shark Tank and American reality television.
- Mamaearth is a direct-to-consumer (D2C) startup that acquired $50 million in funding in July 2021 to grow its offline presence and delve into the beauty and personal care industry.
- Vivek Gambhir, the CEO of boAt, is her admiration.
- Ghazal is an early riser, waking up around 5:30 a.m. She does some yoga and then reads for 30 minutes to an hour.
- She enjoys reading books. Her two favorite books are Ryan Holiday’s The Obstacle Is the Way: The Ancient Art of Turning Adversity to Advantage and James Clear’s Atomic Habits.
- On April 25, 2022, she hosted Gyaan Day, a one-of-a-kind mentorship program exclusively for her Shark Tank portfolio.